Higher Learning Commission
Oklahoma Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
230 South LaSalle Street, Ste. 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604-1411
Phone: 800.621.7440 | 312.263.0456 | Fax: 312.263.7462
www.hlcommission.org | email@example.com
ACBSP - Business
The undergraduate and graduate business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
11520 West 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
Phone: 913.339.9356 | Fax: 913.339.6226
www.acbsp.org | firstname.lastname@example.org
CAEP - Teacher Education
The University is approved by the Oklahoma State Department of Education to recommend students for teacher certification. The Professional Education Unit at Oklahoma Christian University is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), www.caepnet.org. This accreditation covers initial teacher preparation programs. However, the accreditation doesn't not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relic ensure, or other purposes.
1140 19th ST. STE. 400
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202.223.0077 | Fax: 202.296.6620
www.caepnet.org | email@example.com
ABET - Engineering
The undergraduate Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering degree programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
CIDA - Interior Design
The interior design program leading to the B.F.A. degree is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA).
206 Grandville Avenue, Ste. 350
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone: 616.458.0400 | Fax: 616.458.0460
www.accredit-id.org | firstname.lastname@example.org
NAACLS - Medical Lab Science
The Medical Laboratory Science program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
5600 N. River Rd., Suite 720
Rosemont, IL 60018-5119
NASM - Music
The music programs are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Ste. 21
Reston, VA 20190
Phone: 703.437.0700 | Fax: 703.437.6312
www.nasm.arts-accredit.org | email@example.com
CCNE - Nursing
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Oklahoma Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
Equal Opportunity Policy
Oklahoma Christian University does not unlawfully discriminate in its admissions policies and procedures on the basis of race, sex, ethnicity, veteran's status, disability, religion or any other legally protected classification.
Registrar’s Office staff may release the following academic information to individuals over the phone, provided that they have confirmed the caller’s identity by having them verify their date of birth and the last four digits of their social security number. In addition, staff may ask the caller to try to provide their student ID number, if the caller still remembers it.
- Dates of attendance/enrollment
- Date of graduation
A caller who needs the following information will need to request an official transcript online.
- Full academic record (record of all classes, semester enrolled, grades, GPA, etc.)
- List if individual term and final academic standing (alert, probation, honor roll, president’s list, etc.)
- Final cumulative GPA
- Final academic standing/honors (academic suspension, cum laude, etc.)
Callers who are requesting information about completing their degree at Oklahoma Christian University will need to submit a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to additional verification before academic details will be shared.
Faculty & Staff
All faculty and staff should review the FERPA guidelines.
The Clery Act is a consumer protection law that aims to provide transparency around campus crime policy and statistics.
Clery Act Requirements Include:
- Annual Security Reporting
- Crime Categories Covered
- Criminal Offenses
- Hate Crimes
- VAWA Offenses
- Arrests and Referrals for Disciplinary Action
- Crime Reporting Geography and Availability
- Anywhere on campus
- On-campus student housing
- Public property within campus bounds
- Public property immediately adjacent to the campus
- Non Campus buildings and property owned or controlled by the organization that are used for educational purposes and frequently used by students but not a part of the core campus, or those owned or controlled by a student organization officially recognized by the institution
- Timely Warnings and Emergency Notifications
- Victim Rights, Opinions and Resources
- Prevention Education
- Student and Employee Rights
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- This Regulation lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data.
- This Regulation protects fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular their right to the protection of personal data.
- The free movement of personal data within the Union shall be neither restricted nor prohibited for reasons connected with the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
The General Data Protection Regulation follows seven important principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
These principles inform data privacy as established by the GDPR.