"CIDA-accredited programs assure the public that interior design education prepares students to be responsible, well-informed, skilled professionals who make beautiful, safe, and comfortable spaces that also respect the earth and its resources."
Student Achievement Data
Oklahoma Christian University, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture
Student Attrition and Retention
65% of students admitted in the fall of 2019 returned in the fall of 2020, putting attrition at 35%.
Of the students graduating December 2020 - April of 2021, 72% graduated in 4 years. 28% graduated in 3.5 years.
Acceptance into Graduate Programs
14% of students who graduated in 2019-2021 applied for graduate school, and 100% were accepted.
Job Placement Rates
89% of students who graduated in 2019-2021 are employed in interior design or a related profession.
Places of Employment
Our graduates are award-winning, multi-million dollar project designers in firms across the United States and abroad. Below is a sampling of the many companies they represent.
- Closets by Design - Exton, PA
- Neely Design Associates - OKC, OK
- Star Lumber and Supply - Design Division - OKC, OK
- Guernsey - OKC, OK
- Design Build Group - OKC, OK
- Galvanize - Fort Collins, CO
- Timberlake Construction - OKC, OK
- DMDesign - NYC, NY
- Modern Whimsy - Edmond, OK
- Housewear - OKC, OK
- Workplace Resource - Edmond, OK
- China Architecture and Research Group - Beijing, China
- Studio Architects - OKC, OK
- Scott Rice (Steelcase dealer) - OKC, OK
- Pulte Homes - San Jose, CA
- Decorilla - San Fransico, CA
- Office Furniture Distributors - Carrolton, TX
- Gensler - Dallas, TX