"CIDA-accredited programs assure the public that interior design education prepares students to be responsible, well-informed, skilled professionals who make beautiful, safe, and comfortable spaces that also respect the earth and its resources."
Student Achievement Data
Oklahoma Christian University, Bachelors of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture
Student Attrition and Retention
77% of students admitted in the fall of 2017 returned in the fall of 2018, putting attrition at 23%.
Of the students graduating December 2018 - April of 2019, 67% graduated in 4 years. 33% graduated in 3.5 years
Acceptance into Graduate Programs
28% of students who graduated in 2017-2019 applied for graduate school, and 86% were accepted.
Job Placement Rates
68% of students who graduated in 2016- 2018 are employed in interior design or a related profession.
Places of Employment
Our graduates are award winning, multi-million dollar project designers in firms across the United States and abroad. Below is a sampling of the many companies they represent.
- Closets by Design - Exton, PA
- Neely Design Associates - OKC, OK
- Star Lumber and Supply - Design Division - OKC, OK
- Guernsey - OKC, OK
- Design Build Group - OKC, OK
- Galvanize - Fort Collins, CO
- Timberlake Construction - OKC, OK
- DMDesign - NYC, NY
- Modern Whimsy - Edmond, OK
- Housewear - OKC, OK
- Workplace Resource - Edmond, OK
- China Architecture and Research Group - Beijing, China
- Studio Architects - OKC, OK
- Scott Rice (Steelcase dealer) - OKC, OK
- Pulte Homes - San Jose, CA
- Decorilla - San Fransico, CA
- Office Furniture Distributors - Carrolton, TX
- Gensler - Dallas, TX