The Registrar's Office is here to help you with your academic schedule, transcripts, graduation, tuition and any other questions you may have as you navigate your academic career.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (closed for lunch 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.)
Important Dates for 2019-20
Reference these dates as you navigate your school year. Your registrar staff can assist! Reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy learning!
- Sept. 2: Last day to add a class
- Sept. 20: Last day to drop a class without a W
- Oct. 28: Graduate/graduating senior pre enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- Oct. 31: Junior (60 hours) pre-enrollment, beginning at 8 a.m.
- Nov. 4: Sophomore (30 hours) pre-enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- Nov. 6: Freshman pre-enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- Nov. 8: Transfer and new first time college students pre-enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- Nov. 15: Last day to drop a class with a W
- Dec. 8: Final exam week
- Dec. 17: Final grades due at noon
- Jan. 5: Spring 2020 classes begin
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, offices closed
- Jan. 31: Last day to drop a class without a W
- March 15-20: Spring break
- March 30: Graduate/graduating senior pre enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- March 31: Senior pre enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- April 2: Junior (60 hours) pre-enrollment, beginning at 8 a.m.
- April 3: Last day to drop a class with a W
- April 6: Sophomore (30 hours) pre-enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- April 8: Freshman pre-enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- April 13: Transfer and new first time college students pre-enrollment beginning at 8 a.m.
- April 19: Final exam week
- April 28: Final grades due at noon
- May 4-15: Summer intersession 1
- May 18-June5: Summer intersession 2
- June 8-26: Summer intersession 3
- July 27-Aug. 14: Summer intersession 4
- Sept. 7: Last day to add a class
Degree and Student Verifications
OC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at National Student Clearinghouse 13454 Sunrise Valley Dr, STE 300 Herndon, VA 20171
Registrar’s Office staff may release the following academic information to individuals over the phone, provided that they have confirmed the caller’s identity by having them verify their date of birth and the last four digits of their social security number. In addition, staff may ask the caller to try to provide their student ID number, if the caller still remembers it.
- Dates of attendance/enrollment
- Date of graduation
A caller who needs the following information will need to request an official transcript online.
- Full academic record (record of all classes, semester enrolled, grades, GPA, etc.)
- List if individual term and final academic standing (alert, probation, honor roll, president’s list, etc.)
- Final cumulative GPA
- Final academic standing/honors (academic suspension, cum laude, etc.)
Callers who are requesting information about completing their degree at Oklahoma Christian University will need to submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com and may be subject to additional verification before academic details will be shared.
Parents (or others granted 3rd party access) may log into MyOC to view your student's financial aid information, student account information, grades, course schedule, and/or chapel attendance.
Before a third party can access a student's information, the student must grant that person access.
Those who wish to request 3rd party access from a student may do so by completing and submitting the Parent/Guardian Information Login Request Form.
Instructions describing the processes are provided below.
Student Instructions - Grant Third Party (Parent/Guardian Access) to academic and/or financial information
Oklahoma Christian University
Oklahoma City, OK 73137-1100