Meal Plans & Dining
“Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated.”
OC's brand new cafeteria, is an all-encompassing, community-oriented place for OC students, faculty, staff and guests to eat.
As a student, using your swipes gets you into The Branch where you can choose from a quick sandwich or cereal to the main meal lines where a different entree, salad and gluten-free meal are served everyday. You may enjoy themed events where The Branch staff puts out meals specific to the holiday or event being celebrated. You can count on funnel cakes during the OKC fair, turkey and mashed potatoes in November or late night breakfast during finals week. Our hours are listed on MyOC, but you’ll be able to drop by 7 days a week!
Sometimes, you want to switch things up and grab a frappe in the morning or a meal from a restaurant with a couple friends. Well, fortunately, with Eagle Bucks, you can do just that as a part of your meal plan! Eagle Bucks function like real money that is loaded onto your student ID. Just hand your ID to the cashier at the following restaurants to buy your next meal!
- Sonic (on Memorial Rd.)
- Chick-fil-A (on campus)
- Aguila (on campus)
- The Brew (on campus)
- On-Cue (on Memorial Rd.)
- Jimmy Johns (on campus next to the mailroom)
Meal Plan options
- 75 meals/semester + 100 Eagle Bucks
- 75 meals/semester + 200 Eagle Bucks
- 75 meals/semester + 400 Eagle Bucks
- 105 meals/semester + 100 Eagle Bucks
- 105 meals/semester + 200 Eagle Bucks
- 105 meals/semester + 400 Eagle Bucks
Residence Hall Plans
- 15 meals/week + 250 Eagle Bucks
- 5 day all access + 250 Eagle Bucks
- 7 day all access + 100 Eagle Bucks