Meal Plans & Dining
OC's brand new cafeteria, is an all-encompassing, community-oriented place for OC students, faculty, staff and guests to eat.
As a student, using your swipes gets you into The Branch where you can choose from a quick sandwich or cereal to the main meal lines where a different entree, salad and gluten-free meal are served everyday. You may enjoy themed events where The Branch staff puts out meals specific to the holiday or event being celebrated. You can count on funnel cakes during the OKC fair, turkey and mashed potatoes in November or late night breakfast during finals week. Our hours are listed on MyOC, but you’ll be able to drop by 7 days a week!
Meal Plan Options
- 75 meals/semester + 100 Eagle Bucks
- 75 meals/semester + 200 Eagle Bucks
- 75 meals/semester + 400 Eagle Bucks
- 105 meals/semester + 100 Eagle Bucks
- 105 meals/semester + 200 Eagle Bucks
- 105 meals/semester + 400 Eagle Bucks
Residence Hall Plans
- 15 meals/week + 100 Eagle Bucks
- All Access 5 (M-F) + 100 Eagle Bucks
- All Access 7 + 100 Eagle Bucks
All Access Plans
The new all access plans allow students to choose between a Monday through Friday plan or a full-week plan. Students may use these plans to enter the cafeteria as often as they wish throughout the day, during U-dining hours of operation.
Students can add Eagle Bucks for on-campus dining at Aguilla Grill, Chick-Fil-A Express, Jimmy John's, The Brew, and for off-campus use at Alfredo's, OnCue and Sonic. Additional Eagle Bucks can be purchased in $10 increments.