14:1 Student:Faculty Ratio
365 24/7/365 Campus Police on duty
60 Student Organizations
You are wanted at OC and great things are expected of you. Let’s explore, learn and grow together in Christian community.
I love that the small classes really allow me to get to know my peers and faculty. I don’t feel like a number, but an individual. It’s so nice to know that my faculty are not only here to educate me, but to be a friend and mentor me spiritually.Maggie Mitchell, Edmond Okla. / Mechanical Engineering
Are you ready to apply? Great! We’re excited to help you start your journey to becoming an Eagle.Apply now
Our students are purpose-driven innovators preparing for a future we haven't yet discovered.
- Best Total Package University in Oklahoma (Zippia, 2019)
- #6 Small College in the nation for Computer Science (Best Value Schools, 2019)
- Top 50 nationally ranked Gaming & Animation program (Princeton Review)
We want to help you find your significance at OC! So, we are serious about keeping costs below the national average.
- 95% of OC students receive financial aid
- 40% graduate with less than $30,000 of debt
- 38% graduate debt free!
- Tuition at OC is $12,000 below the national average for 4-year private universities. (College Board’s Annual Survey of Colleges)
At OC, you are a part of a community of unique individuals who help each other thrive. Your lifelong best friends await!
- Half of our students join a Social Service Club
- 77% of students live on campus
- 54% of students are from out of state and 5% are international
- 2,000+ spiritual life events annually