Oklahoma Christian University is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Oklahoma Christian University takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Oklahoma Christian University:
- Web content must be perceivable
- Web content must be operable
- Web content must be understandable
- Web content must be robust
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Oklahoma Christian University is fully conformant with WCAG 2.2 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Oklahoma Christian University. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Oklahoma Christian University:
- Phone: 800 877 5010
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 2501 E. Memorial Rd. Edmond, OK 73013
- Postal address: PO Box 11000 Oklahoma City, OK 73136
- Facebook: @OklahomaChristian
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.