Skip to main content

Reporting Crimes

Oklahoma Christian University's Institutional policy statement: that encourages accurate and prompt reporting of all crimes to campus and local police in a timely fashion. There are a number of people and places through which a person can report a crime.

Crimes can be reported to:

  1. Campus Police by calling 5500, or in person
  2. Any personnel on the list of Campus Offices Reporting Crimes
  3. Crime Incident Report Form on our website
  4. Confidential reporting can also be used on the Crime Incident Report form (Silent Witness Form)

Crime Incident Report Form

Any suspicious activity or person seen in the parking lots or loitering around vehicles, inside buildings or around the Residential Halls should be reported to the Campus Police Department

A Crime Incident Report Form may be found at the Campus Police Department Office. If submitted in the office, an officer will complete the report for the reporting party. The information collected from these forms will be used to prepare a compilation of statistical crime information that will be included in the campus’ Annual Security Report. It is the policy of the OC to ensure that victims and witnesses to crimes are aware of their right to report criminal acts to the CAMPUS POLICE DEPARTMENT and to report university policy violations to the appropriate office (e.g., student conduct violations to the Office of Dean of Students). However, if a reporting person requests anonymity, this request must be honored to the extent permitted by law. Accordingly, no information should be included on this form that would personally identify the victim without his/her consent.

Offices Reporting Crimes and Missing Persons

Higher Education Act Disclosure also requires the following offices/persons to report crime or missing persons received from any reporting party, by contacting Campus Police at (405) 425-5500 or dialing 911.

Chief of Campus Police - Heritage Village
(405) 425-5501

President - Benson Hall
(405) 425-5100

Executive Vice President - Benson Hall
(405) 425-5182

VP, General Counsel - Benson Hall
(405) 425-5118

VP, Dean of Students - Gaylord Student Activity Center
(405) 425-5900

VP, Academic Affairs - Benson Hall
(405) 425-5460

Director, University Services - Heritage Village
(405) 425-5155

Director, Human Resources - Heritage Plaza
(405) 425-5157

Health and Wellness - Gaylord Student Activity Center
(405) 425-5250

Athletic Department - Payne Athletic Center
(405) 425-5350

Director of Residence Life - Heritage Plaza
(405) 425-5930

Director of Apartment Operations - Heritage Plaza
(405) 425-5780

Oklahoma City Police Department - 701 Colcord Drive, OKC, OK 73102
(405) 297-1112