The following requirements are for those persons who hold a bachelor’s degree in the discipline in which the license is sought.
9 hours required:
- EDUC-3122 School in American Culture
- EDUC-3213 Learning, Instruction, and Assessment
- EDUC-3421 Educational Technology
- EDUC-3723 Education of the Exceptional Child
- EDUC-4801 Educational Pedagogy
3 hours appropriate methods course:
- PSYC-3523 Developmental Psychology
From the department that houses the licensure program. Exceptions may be granted through the approval of the Chair of the School of Education. A student who has been denied admission to Teacher Education or who has lost admission status will not be approved for alternative certification.