The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree consists of 36 credit hours for students possessing undergraduate degrees in a business discipline or up to 48 credit hours for students from non-business disciplines. The coursework includes equipping the student with tools for graduate study, advanced studies in business, and training in practical leadership/management skills.
A graduate with the M.B.A. degree will able to:
- Inform their professional behavior with understanding of the ethical standards of a Christian worldview.
- Command a diverse knowledge base and apply it effectively and ethically.
- Recognize when information is needed and locate, evaluate, and use the needed information effectively.
- Use the appropriate quantitative and qualitative methodologies to process and organize information into useful forms and models.
- Reach, accept, or create appropriate conclusions and works after a comprehensive exploration of options, issues, ideas, artifacts, and events.
- Use an understanding of how meanings are constructed between people to form relationships and communicate information effectively via oral, written, and interpersonal means.
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact the graduate, other individuals, and societies can have in their world and express that awareness with compassion and respect for self and others of similar and different worldviews and cultures.
*Students without a previous degree in business may need up to 12 hours of leveling courses.
0-12 HOURS BUSINESS LEVELING
- BUSA-5013 Economic and Quantitative Analysis
- BUSA-5023 Marketing and the Legal Environment
- BUSA-5033 Accounting and Financial Resources
- BUSA-5043 Organizational and Operations Management
27 HOURS BUSINESS FOUNDATION
- BUSA-5010 GSB Orientation
- ACCT-5103 Accounting Analytics
- BUSA-5203 Managerial Economics
- BUSA-5213 Legal and Regulatory Issues
- FINC-5103 Financial Management
- INFO-5303 Business Intelligence
- MGMT-5603 Managerial Ethics
- MGMT-5613 Leader Effectiveness
- MGMT-5653 Strategic Management
- MKTG-5703 Marketing Management
9 HOURS BUSINESS ELECTIVES CHOSEN FROM
- ACCT-5113 Advanced Tax Accounting
- ACCT-5123 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- ACCT-5133 Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACCT-5803 Special Topics in Accounting
- BUSA-5243 Management Science and Operations
- BUSA-5253 Project and Technology Management
- BUSA-5263 Quality Assurance and Control
- BUSA-5803 Special Topics in Project Management
- FINC-5113 Advanced Financial Management
- FINC-5123 Financial Planning
- FINC-5133 Risk Management
- FINC-5143 Investments
- FINC-5153 International Trade and Finance
- FINC-5803 Special Topics in Finance
- INTL-5413 International Management
- INTL-5423 International Trade and Finance
- INTL-5433 International Marketing
- INTL-5803 Special Topics in International Business
- MGMT-5623 Team and Group Leadership
- MGMT-5633 Systems Diagnosis and Intervention Techniques
- MGMT-5643 Organizational Development and Design
- MGMT-5663 Human Resource Management
- MGMT-5673 Non-Profit Organization Management
- MGMT-5803 Special Topics in Leadership and Organizational Development
- MKTG-5713 Sales Process and Ethical Influence
- MKTG-5743 International Marketing
- MKTG-5753 e-Commerce Marketing and Management
- MKTG-5763 Digital Marketing
- MKTG-5803 Special Topics in Marketing