Application due: Contact Project Leader
- Chemnitz and Leipzig, Germany
- June 2014
- Approximate Cost
- Leader Contact(s)
- Clint and April Everhart email
During the month of June we will be working in two cities:
June 9-16- Chemnitz (former East Germany)
June 16-22- Leipzig (former East Germany)
We will depart Oklahoma City approximately June 8,
and return approximately June 22.
Chemnitz is a city of about 250,000 people. It is the third largest city in the State of Saxony. The church there is well established and growing with about 50 members. We will be talking to students in different schools and inviting them and anyone else who is interested to parties and activities at the church building during the week. This is to get people to come into the church building and meet the members and build relationships with them in the hopes of spreading God's love.
Leipzig is a city of about 530,000 people and is the largest city in Saxony. The work in Leipzig is a recent church plant. Mark and Karen Abercrombie and Larry and Pam Sullivan are the current missionaries with the church plant in Leipzig. Both couples have prior experience with missions in Germany. We will also be visiting schools and inviting people to parties and activities to connect them with the missionaries. It's possible we may also be able to do some private English Bible studies and any other outreach they need us to do.
Cost: The cost per person for this campaign will be $2,500. There will be a non-refundable $100 fee for fundraising materials and to help pay the Center for Global Missions for the time they take to organize and keep track of our funds.
Please contact us for more information.
Clint and April Everhart
Text/call Clint- 778-9415
Text/call April- 778-8418
How can you help the campaign go smoothly?
1. Be in prayer about this campaign and whether you can be a part of it.
2. Talk to your parents about it and get their support.
3. Fill out an application at http://www.oc.edu/spiritual-life/center-for-global-missions/mission-programs/germany/
4. Talk to your friends about this opportunity.
5. Start your application for a passport if you don't have one.
6. Think about how you can fund raise and who might support you financially.
7. Talk to Ben Langford about getting started on your fundraising. E-mail him at email@example.com.