The following is a step-by-step guide for applying to study ESL classes at OC.
1. Apply Online
- Go to www.oc.edu/apply and create a login account.
- Choose ESL for International Students as your Academic Program of interest (your major).
- Complete the online application
- Pay the USD $25 application fee
2. Email Required Documents
You may email the following financial documents to your admission counselor.
- Scanned high school and university transcripts and degree certificates, translated to English.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC test scores (if you have them)
- Completed ESL Statement of Understanding
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Completed Undergraduate Financial Worksheet
- Original, official bank statements or letters showing a balance of at least $30,526 as shown on the Undergraduate Financial Worksheet.
3. Acceptance Letter
After your application and documents have been evaluated, you may receive an acceptance letter. Graduate students see below*.
You will also receive instructions about how to receive an I-20 and complete your admission.
4. Official Transcripts
You must send complete, official transcripts by mail or courier, or bring them with you to OC.
- Transcripts and degree certificates from each high school and university you have attended.
- An attached official English translation.
Transfer students from another US institution.
If you have studied in the U.S., email copies of the following immigration documents.
- Copy of your U.S. visa page
- Copies of your I-94
- Copies of all previous I-20’s
- SEVIS Transfer Release Form, completed by the institution that has your SEVIS record.
*Graduate Studies After ESL Classes
Admission to study ESL classes does not guarantee admission to any of OC’s graduate programs.
ESL students who want to continue in OC graduate studies, must submit all graduate admission requirements to be considered for graduate admission. See www.oc.edu/grad for all graduate programs information
All letters and packages can be sent to this address:Oklahoma Christian UniversityOffice of International Programs2501 East Memorial RoadEdmond, OK 73013USATel: +1-405-425-5475Fax: +1-405-425-5477