PLEASE NOTE: CHANGE OF TESTING LOCATION ON CAMPUS
Please be in the Student Success Office, 2nd Floor (Building #30 on the map!) no later than
9:00 am on the day of your test. The test begins promptly at 9:30am - - late arrivals will not be
Please note the Residual requirements below before registering:
- Only students who have applied for admission to Oklahoma Christian may test. Haven't applied? No problem! Head here, the application is free.
- Test scores cannot be transferred to another institution. No Student Reports or High School Reports are generated nor will any be generated to report scores to ANY other college or scholarship agency.
- Test scores will be transmitted to the Admissions Office following each test administration. Results will be emailed within 2-3 weeks. ACT Residual scores will be made part of your record at OC.
- Pre-registration is required, as seating is limited.
- The test is $65 and must be paid by check or exact change on the day of the test. Late payments and credit cards will not be accepted.
- Testing begins promptly at 9:30 a.m. on the dates below and is completed at approximately 1:00 p.m. Late arrivals cannot be admitted. Please arrive at the Admissions Office no later than 9:00 am.
- ACT requires a 60-day waiting period between residual examinations.