New calendars for Fall, December, January and Graduate School terms have been finalized, Spring to follow.
Recently, President John deSteiguer announced a new academic calendar.
The innovative approach to school scheduling is designed to bring us together during times anticipated to be more safe from the spread of COVID-19, and keep us apart in the higher risk season.
What you will notice in the new calendar:
- Start date is two weeks early and comparative with local K-12 school calendars
- Fall term end date is before Thanksgiving
- Fall break is eliminated
- There is a TWO month winter break
- Two online winter sessions are offered, one in December and one in January
What you can expect for the Spring calendar:
- A late January start date
- An end date and graduation comparative with other school calendars
- Robust summer class offerings