To ensure early detection and monitoring, upon return to campus all students, faculty and staff are required to test negative for COVID-19.
Free, FDA Approved, On-Campus Rapid Test
Students, faculty and staff can access free testing. Because test kits are provided by the State of Oklahoma, only members of the OC community can participate.
The test involves a simple nasal swab - rather than the more invasive nasopharyngeal cavity swab - and results are delivered in less than 30 minutes.
See the January 19 to 25 testing times below (Gaylord University Center, south lobby):
- Tuesday, January 19 to Friday, January 22 - 10:00 to 11:30 a.m and 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 23 - 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 24 - noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 25 - 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Beginning Tuesday, January 26, testing is available from noon to 1:00 p.m. every week day in Heritage Plaza, room 102.
- No appointments are required.
- Before you arrive at the testing location, download the NAVICA (medical) app on a smartphone and set up a personal profile for testing.
- Show up at your preferred time and bring a photo ID.
Still have questions? Please email Covid19Health@oc.edu