As a sophomore women’s dorm, UHouse is a sophomore community where you can continue college with your closest friends.
UHouse is made up of three suites. One is two bedrooms, one shared bath and a shared suite between four students. Another is two bedrooms, one private bathroom and a shared suite by three students. Finally, there is a one-bedroom, one-bath shared suite with two students.
- Sophomore residence hall
- Suites with common living area & semi-private bath
- Shared lobby on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor
- Handicap-accessible room
- Shared & private rooms
- Seminar room
- Top-of-the-line fitness room
- Inside bike storage
- Meditation rooms
- Micro-fridge and ceiling fans in common living areas
- Kitchen with activity area
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) located in the lobby
Beds are extra long mattresses and you may bunk your bed. You must coordinate all bed modifications with your Resident Director and will use the required hardware for safety. You will need to modify your bed if desired. You will be responsible for putting beds back to their original position at check-out, or you will be charged a $25 fine. If you are physically unable to modify your bed, arrangements must be made with your Resident Director.
You agree to modify and use bunked or lofted beds responsibly as per the Bunking & Lofting Waiver on the Housing Agreement.