Register for Christmas Housing Today!
1. Complete the Christmas Break Housing Reservation form by Friday, December 6th.
2. Pay the Christmas Housing charge on your student account by Tuesday, December 10th.
Christmas Housing FAQs
What is the cost for Christmas housing?
Registration before December 6: $25 per day + NO application fee
· Application fee ($15) is waived.
· Receive a $175 discount if staying whole break (December 14-January 4) for a total cost of $350.
· Application will be processed on time.
· Guarantees reservation and access to current room.
Registration after December 10: $25 per day + $15 application fee.
· A $15 application fee will be applied.
· Application may not be processed due to limited time frame.
· Reservation and access to current room cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: Approval from Residence Life and Financial Services is required before a student will gain access to their room.
What is the payment deadline?
Payment for Christmas Housing must be made by Tuesday, December 10, 2019. If payment is not received by December 10, your Christmas housing reservation and charges will be canceled.
What are the dates for Christmas break?
Christmas break is Saturday, December 14-Saturday, January 4. Fall semester housing closes on Saturday, December 14 at 10:00 am; Spring semester housing opens on Saturday, January 4 at 8:00 am.
Will my ID work over Christmas break?
ID Cards will not work Saturday, December 14-Friday, January 3. If you need access to housing during the break, you must make a Christmas Housing reservation by December 6 and pay by December 10.