New Student Housing
We’re excited you’re here! Whether you’re from down the street or out of the country, we want to help you get comfortable with life at OC.
Before we get into the logistics of reserving a room, it is important that we ensure you’ve completed the admissions process. If you haven’t applied and been accepted, please contact the Office of Admissions at 405.425.5050 and they will be happy to help get you started!
How to reserve a room:
- Apply, be accepted and admitted to OC
- Pay the $250 enrollment deposit and allow 48 hours for processing
- Complete the housing application (which will be available 48 hours after payment has been made)
If you’ve already completed the admissions process, then you’re ready for step 3!
- Begin the housing application by visiting here.
- Housing Login Information: Your login information will be the email address (username) and password that you submitted to Admissions when you first applied to OC. If you do not remember that information please contact their office at (405) 425.5050.
Once logged into Self-Service, go to the left side of the page and find the "Applications & Forms" tab. Click here to access your application.
Read over the Housing Agreement and sign your name to begin your housing application.Receive an email from email@example.com stating that we have received and approved your application.
Fall Semester Applicants:
- Placements will be made the summer before your first semester. Our system will automatically assign you a room based on your housing preferences and roommate group (if applicable).
- You will receive housing assignment and roommate information in the third week of July.
Spring Semester Applicants:
- Placements will be made the winter before your first semester. Our system will automatically assign you a room based on your housing preferences and roommate group (if applicable).
- You will receive housing assignment and roommate information in the second week of December.
Helpful Housing Guide
- Do you have someone you are wanting to room with this fall? Learn how to create a roommate group, by clicking here. Please note that the deadline to create a roommate group is June 1st.
- Learn more about our Freshman Residence Halls. And Freshman Interest Groups, FIGs.
- Having trouble completing the housing application? Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application.
- Needing to know what to pack? Check out our College Packing Checklist or OCM's Linens and Bedding site for discounted bedding and dorm room furnishings.
If at any point in this process you change your mind and want to cancel your housing application please contact the Office of Admissions at (405) 425.5050.
Moving In Spring Semester 2021
In an effort to promote a safe and healthy return to campus, we are offering staggered move-in times Tuesday, January 19-Monday, January 25.
Checking In January 19-25
Location: Gaylord University Center, #15 on the map, go to the south end of the building
- Complete this form to sign up for an arrival time.
- Take a free COVID-19 rapid test. This is a simple nasal swab - rather than the more invasive nasopharyngeal cavity swab - with results delivered in less than 30 minutes. Download the Navica app prior to arrival and bring your student ID.
- Move into your dorm or apartment.
- Have a great semester!
Your student ID will be made available to you at Take Fight. If you want to check into housing before Take Flight, you will need to pick up your ID during business hours at the Student Advocacy Center, #36 on the campus map. Moving in over the weekend? You will receive a temporary code and your student ID will be available Monday at Student Advocacy.
Watch your inbox for more information from the Covid Readiness Team.
Your First Week
If you have any questions about your upcoming school year at Oklahoma Christian University, feel free to contact our Residence Life staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will be happy to help you!