Minor Sports - Points are figured on a team basis.
Top five (5) runners will make up your team score. The next two (2) runners will take a space on the scorer's sheet. After the seventh runner, the rest will not be a factor in scoring. However, two (2) points will be awarded to ten (10) of your club's participants who finish the race. Your club can receive the twenty (20) points by having ten (10) runners start and finish the race.
There is a 12min max for women and 22min max time for men to receive participation points. Runners entry booth will start shutting down at that time.
- 1st place team points = 50 points
- 2nd place team points = 35 points
- 3rd place team points = 20 points
- 4th place team points = 10 points
- This meet is for ALL OC students who want to participate.
- The start of the race is between the barn and the softball field.