Single Student Summer Housing 2015
Summer Housing Rates:
- Rent must be paid in advance.
- A minimum of 3 weeks of payment is required before a placement can be made. Weekly rates will be charged after the first 3 weeks.
- $108 per week for a shared bedroom in Phase 3 or 4.
- $135 per week for a private bedroom in Phase 3 or 4.
- $135 per week for a shared bedroom in Phase 5 or 6.
- $158 per week for a private bedroom in Phase 5 or 6.
- A minimum payment of $324 toward summer housing is required before placement is made.
- Must be an OC student enrolled in either summer 2015 or fall 2015 classes, particiapting in a university-sponsored program, or campus job.
- No private apartments will be offered.
- Athletes finishing their season will need to move out as soon as the season is complete. Coaches will work with Residence Life to determine those dates as the seasons conclude.
- Summer Admissions student employees (ie: Summer Singers, New Reign, Unbound, Camp Counselors) will need to move out of summer assignment immediately following their final performance/job duties if not living on campus for fall semester.
- Students working full-time all summer in other campus departments will need to move to their fall dorm assignment on Sunday, August 9 from 1-4 p.m. or fall apartment assignment Sunday, August 2 from 1-4 p.m.
- Must have prior approval from your PFC for summer housing.
To Make A Summer Housing Reservation:
To Make A Summer Housing Payment
- Students: Log in to myOC or click this link: https://my.oc.edu
- Click on "Student Account Online" under Quicklinks and then the link to "Make Payment."
- Next, choose Summer Housing as your payment type.
- Parents and other authorized users, follow this link to log in and make a payment: https://commerce.cashnet.com/ocpay
- Sunday, April 26, Apartment to Apartment moves, 1-4 p.m.
- Monday, April 27, Residence Hall to Apartment moves, 1-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 28, Intercession I begins
- Monday, May 18, Intercession II begins
- Monday, June 8, Intercession III begins
- Sunday, July 26 is the last day to move into the apartments for Summer Housing.
- Sunday, August 2, Apartment to Apartment moves for Fall Housing 1-4 p.m.
- Monday, August 3, Intercession IV begins
- Sunday, August 9, Apartment to Residence Hall moves for Fall Housing, 1-4 p.m.
- You must give 72 hour notice to your Resident Director to schedule a time to move in or move out.
Oklahoma Christian reserves the right to condense apartment occupants as needed. When possible, you will receive a 24 hour courtesy notice if a roommate/apartment mate is moving in or if you will be required to move to a new apartment.