Admissions Office Principles of Good Practice
The Admissions Office at Oklahoma Christian University commits to the following Principles of Good Practice:
- We will accurately represent and promote Oklahoma Christian University by providing timely and precise information about our curricular and co-curricular offerings.
- We will provide accurate and timely admission and financial aid information to students and parents, empowering all participants in the process to act responsibly.
- We will be ethical and respectful in our counseling, recruiting and enrollment practices.
- We will refrain from publicly disseminating biased, unflattering, and/or potentially inaccurate information about other institutions of higher education, their admission criteria, and/or curricular offerings.
- We will be responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations with respect to students’ right to privacy including FERPA, when applicable.
Oklahoma Christian refrains from providing any commission, bonus, or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments or federal financial aid (including Tuition Assistance funds) to any persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, admission activities, or making decisions regarding the award of student financial assistance.