Being number one is always reason to celebrate, and the College of Natural and Health Sciences (CNHS) has reason to party. Just to name a few:
- Fastest growing nursing program in Oklahoma
- Best overall presentation at the Oklahoma Collegiate Academy
- Winner of the Medical Laboratory State Quiz Bowl
- Top oral presentation at the OC Celebration of Excellence
- Successful launch of the only online, competency-based, credit-awarding RN to BSN degree in the country
Taking time to celebrate is an important part of life, one that many times gets overlooked due to taking care of the very important daily activities. I am guilty of not taking the time, pausing to celebrate and recognize and acknowledge the good in my life. I am thankful and appreciative of the staff, faculty and amazing students that I work with that help create these opportunities to celebrate.
Celebrate with the CNHS as we continue to pursue Extraordinary Science that creates Boundless Opportunities.
Jeff McCormack, Ph.D., HCLS (ABB)
Dean and Lawson Professor of Microbiology and Immunology