Exhibitor Information Sheet
Click here to download a printable "Exhibitor Information Sheet."
Exhibitor Schedule for 2015:
- Booth Setup:
Saturday, October 3 – 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 4 – 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Due to the OC Grand Concert scheduled on Sunday afternoon between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. and the safety of our guests walking in to enjoy the concert, we ask that you not unload your vehicle in front of the Hardeman Auditorium after 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, Oct 4th. We encourage you to unload early and set-up on Saturday afternoon or Sunday between 10:00 am and 1:00 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Setting up inside the Conservatory will not interfere with the concert, however you may want your booth ready for our concert guests to enjoy. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Booth Open:
Sunday, October 4 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Monday, October 5 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 6 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Booth Teardown:
Tuesday, October 9 – 3:30 p.m.
The Lectureship 2015 classes end at 3:00 p.m. and there are no other Lectureship activities on Tuesday evening, so please breakdown your booths no later than 3:30 p.m. on Tue., Oct. 6th.
- Booth Size: Exhibitor space will include one table (8 feet in length) and two chairs. The total space allotted for each booth is approximately 8 ft. wide by 4½ feet deep. Additional tables or space may be reserved for $15 each as long as space permits. Each exhibitor is responsible for their own tablecloths, skirts and/or backdrops.
- Booth Fees: Charged as follows:
- Commercial exhibitors - $85 (for first table)
- Not-for-profit exhibitors - $50 (for first table)
- Additional table or floor space - $15 (each)
- Electrical Plug - $15 (for each plug per table)
- Fee deadline is September 12, 2014
- Booth Location: Booth location will depend on the height and size of your exhibit. A diagram of the booth layout is provided for your information. Space will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate the placement of your choice; however, booth space will not be reserved until complete registration form and fees are received. We also request that each exhibitor be considerate of neighboring exhibitors when setting up, keeping in mind how each display might affect the visibility of others. We reserve the right to limit the number of tables reserved and the types of displays. We also reserve the right to refuse any display that does not meet the rules and regulations of the University.
- Advertising: Exhibitors will be listed in our "Lectureship Daily" information hand-out. In addition, we are offering exhibitors the opportunity to provide a slide with your ad, created by you, to be used in a slide show presentation before and after evening services in the Hardeman auditorium on Sunday and Monday evening. Each slide runs for 10 seconds in a continuous loop. Ad submission must be sent via email to email@example.com no later than September 11, 2015. Slides must be .jpg, .pdf, or PowerPoint.
Because the Lectureship is held on the Oklahoma Christian University campus, all University rules apply (prohibitions against alcohol, smoking, pets, etc.)
Food & Drinks:
Due to OC’s contractual agreement with U-Dining, vendors cannot sell or give away food or beverages of any kind, unless specific authorization is provided. A concession area will be available.
Oklahoma Christian is a non-instrumental (a cappella) institution. All religious music, whether on tape, CD, or live, must be vocal only. This includes tapes and CDs for sale.
Electricity will be provided if requested in advance. New this year: a charge of $15 for one electrical outlet per table will be assessed. However, you will need to provide your own 3-prong extension cord. We recommend a 50-foot cord to connect to power supplies.
Security Within the Booths:
The Conservatory is open during the day, so please do not leave purses, billfolds or other items of personal value in an unoccupied booth. All materials set up in your booth are done so at your own risk. At night the area will be locked and security will patrol the area periodically, however, OC will not be held responsible for any losses. Also please remove all cash from cash drawers, and leave the drawer open showing that it is empty.
Emergency Procedures During the Lectureship:
In case of an emergency, please see one of the women located at the Lectureship Registration Desk on site. They will contact the Campus Police for you. For non-emergency related needs, please contact Kaye Wilkerson at 405.234.6355 (cell).
Questions Before or After the Lectureship:
For any other questions or information, please contact The Church Relations Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Church Relations office at 405.425.5141.
REMINDER: All registrations and fees are due by September 11, 2015!
Credit Card payments can be made on the registration link.
You may pay by check, made out to “Oklahoma Christian University,” and mail to:
Kaye Wilkerson, Enterprise Square
Oklahoma Christian University
PO Box 11000
Oklahoma City, OK 73136-1100