2022's Next Gen Under 30 Oklahoma winners were studded with OC Alumni!
Next Gen Under 30 honors Oklahoma's next generation of outstanding young leaders and achievers. NextGen under 30 Oklahoma recognizes individuals who demonstrate talent, drive, and service to their communities. OC Alumni who were honored this year are as follows:
- Brandon Franklin (MBA '19), INTRUST Bank. Category Nominated: Finance.
- Chase Kuwitzky ('16), QS Culinary. Category Nominated: Finance.
- Hayley Stephenson (Weaver '16), Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes Company. Category Nominated: Energy & Transportation.
- Kristen King (Morgan '20), Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce. Category Nominated: Media, Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising.
- Reese Gorman ('21), The Frontier. Category Nominated: Media, Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising.
- Tyler Klaassen ('20), VI Marketing and Branding. Category Nominated: Media, Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising.
- AnnaBelle Little ('17), LifeShare of Oklahoma. Category Nominated: Non-Profit Organization.
A big congratulations to each and every one of these deserving young alumni! We are so excited about the many ways you are impacting Oklahoma.
You can read more about Next Gen Under 30 or see the complete list of winners here.