If you are a current OC student, in order to get verification of enrollment you will need to follow these steps:
Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
To obtain this information you must sign in to your own computer and then go to myOC and then the Registrar’s Section under the myServices tab. You will find a link for the Request for Verification of Enrollment Letter.
After, accessing the National Student Clearinghouse website and choosing the correct information you will be able to print your own verification of enrollment document on any of the public printers on campus.
OC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at National Student Clearinghouse 13454 Sunrise Valley Dr, STE 300 Herndon, VA 20171