Generous donors make it possible for Oklahoma Christian to offer a variety of scholarships for new and returning students majoring in preaching, Bible, ministry, vocational ministry and more.
The College of Biblical Studies currently has twenty-six $3,000 scholarships available to new students for the 2020-21 academic year. If you will be majoring in Bible, Bible & Ministry or Youth Ministry, we would love for you to have one of these!
To apply for a scholarship from the College of Biblical Studies, click the appropriate link on the right-hand side of this page. Please keep in mind that scholarships from the College of Biblical Studies are only available to students majoring within the college. Click here to see a list of all applicable majors and degrees. Your scholarship application will be reviewed by the office of Student Financial Services any awards will be communicated to you by that office as part of your total financial aid package.
If you have questions about applying for scholarships from OC’s College of Biblical Studies, contact Josh Bailey at email@example.com.
- New Student Scholarship Application
- Current Student Scholarship Application
- Vocational Ministry Scholarship Application
Oklahoma Christian cares deeply about preparing the next generation of preachers. Through the generosity of donors that share a passion for equipping preachers, we are excited to be able to offer significant Preaching Scholarships. These Preaching Scholarships can be combined with and awarded on top of other OC financial awards such as other Academic and Bible scholarships.
To Audition for a Preaching Scholarship:
No later than March 15, complete all of the steps below.
1. If you have not already done so, fill out the New Student Scholarship Application.
2. Click here to access a special web page that can be used to upload items needed to apply for a Preaching scholarship. If asked to authorize the script, please do so by clicking the authorization button. Please note that these items will need to be uploaded all at the same time and include:
- a one-page sermon synopsis containing the following:
- one primary biblical text
- a focus statement - a short description of the central theme of the sermon - what the sermon is about
- a function statement - a short description of the desired change in the hearers - what the sermon aims to do
- a brief outline of the introduction, main body (points or moves), and conclusion
- a recommendation letter from a church leader
- a 5-10 minute video of you preaching the sermon described in your one-page synopsis. This video will need to be in an MP4 format.
This web page will only allow you to submit these items at the same time, so please make sure that all items are attached correctly before submitting.
Give to the General Scholarship Fund
If you're an alumni or friend of OC, we'd like to encourage you to give to the General Scholarship Fund to help make "home" happen for future Eagles!