B.B.A. Degree in Sports Management
An OC graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree will:
- Gain competency in the foundational areas of business.
- Understand the importance of ethics, values, morals, and social responsibility and relate them to the Christian worldview.
- Possess critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work effectively in a global context.
- Develop professional and persuasive communication skills.
Student must complete a minimum of 126 hours including the major, core, and minor if required. Elective hours may be needed to reach 126 hours.
13 Hours lower division
- ACCT-2113 Accounting Principles I
- ACCT-2213 Accounting Principles II
- BUSA-1211 Introduction to Business
- ECON-2113 Macroeconomic Principles
- ECON-2213 Microeconomic Principles
6 Hours math
- MATH-1213 College Algebra
- MATH-2913 Statistical Methods
18 Hours upper division
- BUSA-3213 Business Law
- BUSA-3713 Business Ethics
- FINC-3313 Principles of Finance
- INTL-3313 International Business
- MGMT-3113 Principles of Management
- MKTG-3313 Principles of Marketing
3 Hours capstone
- MGMT-4613 Strategic Management
24 Hours required specialized sports management
- MKTG-3713 Sales Management and the Sales Process
- SPMG-3313 Principles and Practices of Sports Administration
- SPMG-3413 Managing Sports Organization
- SPMG-3513 Sports in Society
- SPMG-3613 Sports and Event Promotion
- SPMG-4113 Legal Aspects of Sports
- SPMG-4213 Facility Design and Event Planning
- SPMG-4993 Internship in Sports Management