B.B.A. Degree in Management
The Management program is oriented toward the behavioral and organizational aspects of industrial, commercial, and institutional organizations. This degree is for students preparing for a career in supervisory and management positions.
An OC graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree will:
- Gain competency in the foundational areas of business.
- Understand the importance of ethics, values, morals, and social responsibility and relate them to the Christian worldview.
- Possess critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work effectively in a global context.
- Develop professional and persuasive communication skills.
Student must complete a minimum of 126 hours including the major, core, and minor if required. Elective hours may be needed to reach 126 hours.
1 Hour introduction to business chosen from
- BUSA-1111 Business Orientation
- BUSA-1211 Introduction to Business
12 Hours lower division
- ACCT-2113 Accounting Principles I
- ACCT-2213 Accounting Principles II
- ECON-2113 Macroeconomic Principles
- ECON-2213 Microeconomic Principles
6 Hours math
- MATH-1223 Mathematical Functions and Modeling
- MATH-2913 Statistical Methods
24 Hours upper division
- BUSA-3213 Business Law
- BUSA-3713 Business Ethics
- COMM-3113 Business and Professional Communication
- FINC-3313 Principles of Finance
- INFO -3613 Management Information Systems
- INTL-3313 International Business
- MGMT-3113 Principles of Management
- MKTG-3313 Principles of Marketing
3 Hours capstone
- MGMT-4613 Strategic Management
12 Hours of specialized management
- MGMT-3323 Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- MGMT-4313 Organizational Behavior
- MGMT-4513 Human Resource Management
- MGMT-4743 Social Entrepreneurship
3 Hours required accounting
- ACCT-3313 Cost Accounting
9 Hours organizational leadership and communication
- Comm-3243 Planning and Leading Events
- Comm-3323 Organizational Communication
- Comm-3333 Team Communication and Leadership
- Comm-3353 Interpersonal Communication
- Comm-4523 Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- MGMT-4993 Internship Management
3 Hours Management Capstone
- MGMT-4533 Issues in Management