First Class is a European start to your OC future.
An Amazing Start
Lectures, site visits, group worship and other activities will give you a taste of college life as you live in Das Millicanhaus, OC’s Vienna campus. Get to know a small group of fellow classmates, earn academic credit by visiting sites in Europe, learn about the local culture, experience schnitzel and gelato all in one day (hour?) and learn about how God works all over the world. What can be better than that for your First Class at OC?
Cost of First Class
Only $2,850 including tuition!
Once you've been accepted to the program a $500 non-refundable deposit is due. The first payment of $1175 is due April 1 and the second June 1.
Roundtrip airfare from DFW
Airport Transfers and Local Transportation
Housing & Breakfast
Museum/Site Entry Fees
Transportation to/from DFW airport
Transportation to/from the OC Campus
Snacks & meals
Souvenirs & personal items
Follow these easy steps to have a great experience.
Are you interested in taking your first OC class in Vienna?
Apply, wait for your email acceptance notice, then complete the following steps:
- Return required paperwork to the Office of International Programs (upon admission and prior to departure)
- Pay a non-refundable $500 deposit to hold your space (upon admission)
- Make other two payments on time (April 1 and June 1)
- Read Information Packet (sent after acceptance)
- Prepare for The Christian Scholar course (before departure)
First Class Schedule
The 2020 group leaves July 18 led by Dean of Spiritual Life, Jeff McMillon. Apply now to save your spot!
- July 18 - meet up to head out
- July 19 - arrive and settle in
- Mornings - devotional and class
- Afternoons - site tours
- Evenings - optional group activities
- July 27 - depart for the US