First Class is a European start to your OC future.
First Class Schedule
Led by President John deSteiguer and Dean of Spiritual Life Jeff McMillon, the 2021 trip is July 17-26. Apply now to save your spot!
- July 17 - Meet up to head out
- July 18 - Arrive and settle in
- Mornings - Devotional and class
- Afternoons - Site tours
- Evenings - Optional group activities
- July 26 - Depart for the US
An Amazing Start
Lectures, site visits, group worship and other activities will give you a taste of college life as you live in Das Millicanhaus, OC’s Vienna campus. Get to know a small group of fellow classmates, earn academic credit by visiting sites in Europe, learn about the local culture, experience schnitzel and gelato all in one day (hour?) and learn about how God works all over the world. What can be better than that for your First Class at OC? AND you'll get to know President John deSteiguer before school starts.
Cost of First Class
Only $2,850 including tuition!
Once you've been accepted to the program a $400 non-refundable deposit is due. The first payment of $1225 is due March 1 and the second May 1.
Roundtrip airfare from DFW
Airport Transfers and Local Transportation
Housing & Breakfast
Museum/Site Entry Fees
Roundtrip airfare from OKC
Transportation to/from the OKC airport
Snacks & meals
Souvenirs & personal items
Follow these easy steps to have a great experience.
Are you interested in taking your first OC class in Vienna?
Apply, wait for your email acceptance notice, then complete the following steps:
- Return required paperwork to the Office of International Programs (upon admission and prior to departure)
- Pay a non-refundable $400 deposit to hold your space (upon admission)
- Make other two payments of $1225 each on time (March 1 and May 1)
- Read Information Packet (sent after acceptance)
- Prepare for The Christian Scholar course (before departure)