College Credit for High School Students
If you are a junior or senior homeschool, private school, online or public school student, you can enroll in classes at Oklahoma Christian University while still in high school.
There are many benefits of taking college classes while still in high school!
- Get a head start on college
- Save a lot of money on college tuition
- Experience the pace of college level courses
- Get a taste of the academic and social aspects of college life
Some students who enroll in college courses concurrently with their high school classes start college as a sophomore! At OC, that is a cost savings of $22,000 in tuition.
To be considered for admission to OC’s concurrent enrollment program for high school students, submit the following materials to the Office of Admissions:
- Completed OC Concurrent Student Application
- Official High School Transcript
- ACT or SAT scores
Upon submission, your application and credentials will be reviewed by the Admissions Records Office to determine eligibility. Once admitted, you will meet with them to enroll.
You pay a flat tuition rate of $245 per course. There are no additional fees.