Costs at a Glance
- Tuition (including tuition for leveling courses): $555 per credit hour for domestic students; $585 per credit hour for international students
- Books: About $2,500 per year for new books.
- Act now! If you enroll
byour July session, you can lock in your tuition price at current rates from now until you earn your MBA or MAcc degree! Go to oc.edu/bosslegacy for more info.
Tuition for the Graduate School of Business is just $555 per credit hour for domestic students and $585 per hour for international students. The MBA degree program is 36 credit hours while the MAcc degree program is 30 credit hours. Tuition is the same for any additional preparatory leveling courses you may need.
We have a Legacy Program that allows you to lock in your tuition before it increases in Fall 2018. To lock in your tuition at current rates, you need to be enrolled no later than Summer Term II, which starts July 3. Your tuition will remain the same as long as you remain active in the MBA or MAcc programs by taking at least one class per semester.
Textbook costs vary with each
There is a nominal $25 fee to apply to OC’s graduate business programs. Email email@example.com to receive the promo code to waive the $25 application fee. There is an online course fee of $25 per credit hour for all online courses you take. There is a $40 finance lab fee for each finance class taken (one class is included in the core classes and there are three classes in the Finance track). The graduation fee upon completion of the MBA or MAcc programs is $100. Please read OC’s Financial Policy for Graduate Students here.
To apply for federal financial aid, follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA has been submitted, your information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Services at Oklahoma Christian University.
- After all of your paperwork is complete, the Office of Financial Services will determine your eligibility for financial aid. An award letter will be sent to your OC email.
- If you are a first-time borrower at Oklahoma Christian University, you also will need to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note for the unsubsidized Direct Loan at www.studentloans.gov.
- Please check your OC email periodically for any updates or changes to your financial aid.
Financial Services Policy
All charges are applied to accounts at enrollment. Payment is due when classes begin
Students wishing to delay payment based on an employer reimbursement financial arrangement must first submit the Employer Reimbursement Form. Failure to complete the Employer Reimbursement Form by the first day of classes will result in your account being considered delinquent and subject to finance charges and possible withdrawal from classes.
Payment may be made through the Student’s Account Online via cash, e-check, or credit card (excluding Visa). Student loans are also available for those who qualify. OC’s Office of Student Financial Services is available to assist in the application process. We recommend you start this process as early as possible. Please note that half-time enrollment (a minimum of five hours) is required in graduate school to be eligible for loans. Monthly payment plans are available.