Customize your academic experience to pursue your personal goals and objectives.
- Apply for admission into the graduate degree program that will help inform and direct your future.
- Enroll in the classes that will help to get you where you want to go in your career and professional knowledge.
- Engage with professors and classmates to enrich and expand your network of professional connections.
Break it down – 18 core courses, 12 hours electives.
Master of Science in Engineering (MSE)
18 Hours of Core Courses
Elective Course Descriptions
12 Hours Electives
MSE Purpose and Objectives
Transforming lives for Christian faith, scholarship and service, the MSE is a rigorous educational program designed to develop characteristics including:
- Increased depth of knowledge in the chosen engineering major, including a blend of current theory and practice.
- Increased breadth of knowledge extending beyond the chosen engineering major into other engineering, mathematics, computer science and/or business topics.
- Enhanced communication skills within the practice of engineering and the management of technology.
- Knowledge of issues of ethics and social responsibility and an understanding of Christian values and faith.
The MSE degree at Oklahoma Christian Univ. has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602 (800−621−7440), since 2009.