Customize your academic experience to pursue your personal goals and objectives.
- Apply for admission into the graduate degree program that will help inform and direct your future.
- Choose the study track that best reflects your passion and pursuits: technical focus or leadership focus.
- Enroll in the classes that will help to get you where you want to go in your career and professional knowledge.
- Engage with professors and classmates to enrich and expand your network of professional connections.
For a 100% online experience, choose a Master of Science in Engineering degree with a leadership focus.
MSE Degree with Leadership Focus Taken Online or Onsite
A minimum of 30 credit hours of study is required.
MSE Degree with Technical Focus
A minimum of 15 credit hours of Core Engineering Studies
Graduate Engineering Course Descriptions
Please note that class offerings can and do change.
MSE Purpose and Objectives
Transforming lives for Christian faith, scholarship and service, the MSE is a rigorous educational program designed to develop characteristics including:
- Increased depth of knowledge in the chosen engineering major, including a blend of current theory and practice.
- Increased breadth of knowledge extending beyond the chosen engineering major into other engineering, mathematics, computer science and/or business topics.
- Enhanced communication skills within the practice of engineering and the management of technology.
- Knowledge of issues of ethics and social responsibility and an understanding of Christian values and faith.
The MSE degree at Oklahoma Christian Univ. has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602 (800−621−7440), since 2009.Higher Learning Commission