Graduate School of Engineering & Computer Science Cost & Financial Aid
MSE and MSCS tuition is $625 per credit hour for domestic students and $655 per credit hour for international students. The tuition includes the cost of online rental books.
$30 per class -- Technology Fee (Not to exceed $100 per semester)
$100 -- Graduation fee
MSE Lab Fee
$150 -- MECH 5153 Additive Manufacturing
MSCS Lab Fees
$100 -- CMSC 5643L Network Security Lab
$100 -- CMSC 5653L Cloud Architecture
$100 -- CMSC 5633L Network Forensics
Please read OC’s Financial Policy for Graduate Students. In addition, there are fees for some Computer Science Cybersecurity classes.
All international students are required to purchase OC student health insurance. For more information, click here!
Financial Services Policy
All charges for the MSE and MSCS are applied to accounts at enrollment. While there is a four-week period before accounts are considered past due, payment is due on the first day your classes begin in a given semester.
Payment may be made through your Account Online via cash, e-check or credit card (excluding Visa). Student loans are also available for those who qualify. The Office of Financial Services is available to assist in the application process. We recommend that you start this process as early as possible. Please note that half-time enrollment (a minimum of five credit hours) is required in graduate school to be eligible for loans. Monthly payment plans are available.
Students wishing to delay payment based on an employer reimbursement financial agreement must first submit the Employer Reimbursement Form. Failure to complete this form by the first day of classes will result in your account being considered delinquent and subject to finance charges and possible withdrawal from classes.
Follow these steps to apply for federal financial aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA has been submitted, your information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Services at Oklahoma Christian University.
- You must then complete the MSE/MSCS Student Data Form and return it to the Office of Financial Services.
- Once OC has received your FAFSA information, we may need additional paperwork, such as an Independent Verification Worksheet, your signed federal tax return or an Asset Information Worksheet. We will contact you if we need more paperwork.
- After all your paperwork is complete, the Office of Financial Services will determine your eligibility for financial aid. We will then send you an award letter.
- If you are a first-time borrower at Oklahoma Christian University, you will also need to complete a loan entrance interview before borrowing a Stafford Loan.
- When you receive your award letter, we will notify you with instructions on how to complete the loan application.