Master of Accountancy Fast Facts
#1 Accounting degree in Oklahoma & top 10% nationally according to College Factual
#1 Finance degree in Oklahoma & top 10% nationally according to College Factual
30 Credit hours will allow you to effectively and ethically command a diverse knowledge base in accounting
2 Maximum flexibility with 2 delivery formats: online & in-person. Plus, OC is the only place where you can mix it up from one term to the next!
Master of Accountancy
30 Hours to Your M.Acc. Degree
Nationally Recognized Program
Distinctions of an OC M.Acc. Graduate
Master of Accountancy Learning Outcomes
You will be able to:
1. Inform your professional behavior with understanding of the ethical standards of a Christian worldview.
2. Command a diverse knowledge base and apply it effectively and ethically.
3. Recognize when information is needed and locate, evaluate and use the needed information effectively.
4. Use the appropriate quantitative and qualitative methodologies to process and organize information into useful forms and models.
5. Reach, accept or create appropriate conclusions and works after a comprehensive exploration of options, issues, ideas, artifacts and events.
6. Use an understanding of how meanings are constructed between people to form relationships and communicate information effectively via oral, written and interpersonal means.
7. Demonstrate awareness of your impact and the impact of other individuals and societies can have in your world and express that awareness with compassion and respect for self and others of similar and different worldviews and cultures.