MAcc Degree Plan
The Hours You Need to Sit for the CPA Exam
Earn the hours you need to sit for the CPA exam and join the ranks of our alumni who pass the exam the first time. The rigorous program prepares you for the exam and a successful career. Night classes are offered on campus plus all classes are online for you to create your best experience.
Take classes just one or two nights a week and earn your Master of Accountancy degree in as little as 12 months! All of our MAcc courses are offered online so you can complete 100% of your coursework at home or at your favorite coffee shop. Develop deeper connections with professors and classmates in our on-campus night classes. Or, combine online and on-campus classes to perfectly fit your needs.
- Economic Issues
- Ethics, Decision Making and Communication
- Financial Services
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Accounting Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Accounting Theory; Topics in Accounting
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Tax Accounting
MAcc Admission Requirements
- Must have a college degree or be enrolled in your last semester of college
- Completed or currently enrolled in 30 hours of accounting
- Three hours each in Finance, Macroeconomics, and Microeconomics
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- GMAT (450 minimum) or GRE test scores (285 minimum with at least a 3.0 on the written section) issued within the last five years
Note: The GMAT/GRE requirement can be waived if your cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.25 or greater, if your cumulative undergraduate GPA was 3.0 and you have five years of work experience, or if you successfully completed nine graduate hours with a 3.0 or better at an accredited university.
Oklahoma Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission [HLC, 30 N. LaSalle St., #2400, Chicago, IL, 60602-2504 (800-621-7440) hlcommission.org].
Oklahoma Christian University’s MBA Program and College of Business Administration are accredited by the ACBSP (Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs).