Graduate School of Business Cost & Financial Aid
It's 2020, and 18% of all jobs require a master’s degree* and those individuals with an advanced degree earn an average of $10,000 more annually. Is it worth your investment? Let’s do the math!
Graduate Certificate Tuition
|$1,000 per 3-hour class||No class fees|
|$3,000 total tuition per certificate||Courses are added to your transcript|
|Each certificate requires 9 hours||Courses can apply toward a master's degree|
|Each course is 7 weeks||Books will need to be purchased|
MBA and MAcc Tuition
|$625 per credit hour for domestic students, books are included|
|$655 per credit hour for international students, books are included|
MBA and MAcc Fees
|$25 application fee, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a promo code waiver|
|$30 online course fee per credit hour|
|$30 technology fee per class, not to exceed $120 per semester|
|$40 finance lab fee for each finance class taken|
|All international students are required to purchase OC student health insurance. For more information, click here!|
- The MBA degree program is 36 credit hours.
- The MAcc degree program is 30 credit hours.
- Graduate Certificates are 9 credit hours that will become a part of your permanent transcript. The certificate does not expire.
Student loans are available for those who qualify. OC’s Office of Student Financial Services is available to assist in the application process. We recommend that you start this process as early as possible. Please note that half-time enrollment (a minimum of five hours) is required in graduate school to be eligible for loans. To apply for federal financial aid, follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the FAFSA has been submitted, your information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Services at Oklahoma Christian University.
- After all of your paperwork is complete, the Office of Financial Services will determine your eligibility for financial aid. An award letter will be sent to your OC email.
- If you are a first-time borrower at Oklahoma Christian University, you also will need to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note for the unsubsidized direct loan at www.studentloans.gov.
- Please check your OC email periodically for any updates or changes to your financial aid.
To delay payment based on an employer reimbursement, submit the Employer Reimbursement Form before the first day of class. Forms received after the first day of class may be subject to finance charges.
All charges are applied to accounts at enrollment. Payment is due on the first day classes begin each semester. Payment may be made through your online account online via cash, e-check, or credit card (excluding Visa). Monthly payment plans are available. An account is past due after four weeks. View the full financial policy.