No matter the place, no matter the field, no matter the market, there’s always a need for the business-minded. As an Oklahoma Christian University business grad, you’ll be in demand because our world-class business minds will prepare you to be a problem-solver, risk-taker, creative thinker, and strategy maker.
Enroll in our award-winning, ACBSP-accredited programs and plug into a network of Eagles who are putting their faith into action all over the world – from non-profit management to entrepreneurial leadership, from accounting to advertising, and
Within the framework of contemporary teaching excellence, OC’s College of Business Administration builds a community of lifelong relationships upon a foundation of enduring Christian values.
- Nationally accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- 91% job placement rate • Internships with Fortune 500 companies, the Oklahoma City Thunder, and leading local businesses
- Ethics Team annually places in top 10 at Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl, including 3rd place national finish in 2015
- Senior business students scored 10% higher than the average scores of 3,266 teams from 205 worldwide universities in an online business simulation
- Received national recognition at American Marketing Association Collegiate Conference in seven of the last nine years
- Students advanced to Love’s Cup business plan finals in first two years competing, with Austin McRay winning for best business pitch in 2016 and VisuALS team winning first place in 2017
Great things are happening in the College of Business Administration! Check out our latest Annual Report to find out more.