COVID-19 & Admissions
Campus is now open for individual visits!
Can't visit in-person? We’re here for you. We want you in the OC family and we want to help you experience your future college home.
During COVID-19, here’s how you:
Visit Campus or Ask Questions
- Call or text Admissions at 405-454-7620 or email email@example.com.
- Call, text, or email your admissions counselor—they’re answering their usual numbers right now.
Ask for Prayers
- Our Admissions Team is praying for you constantly! If you have a specific request we can pray about, please let us know here.
- Nothing has changed! Apply here and we’ll be excited to see you here when Corona calms down.
Submit Transcripts & Test Scores
- We are still coming to the office to receive your records! Have transcripts sent to:
Oklahoma Christian University
ATTN: Admissions Records
Oklahoma City, OK 73136
- You can also send your records by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or upload your records online at admissions.oc.edu/account. Log in to your account with your email and password. You will see what is missing under Application Checklist and can upload any of those items on this page.
- ACT scores (act.org) can be sent to us using school code 3415.
- SAT scores (collegeboard.com) can be sent to us using school code 6086.
- CLT scores (cltexam.com) can be sent to us at email@example.com or uploaded at admissions.oc.edu/account
- If school closure is preventing you from completing your admissions file, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you here and we’ll work with you on timing for your documentation.