COVID-19 & Admissions
Campus is now open for individual visits!
Can't visit in-person? We’re here for you. We want you in the OC family and we want to help you experience your future college home.
During COVID-19, here’s how you:
Visit Campus or Ask Questions
- Call or text Admissions at 405-454-7620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call, text, or email your admissions counselor—they’re answering their usual numbers right now.
Ask for Prayers
- Our Admissions Team is praying for you constantly! If you have a specific request we can pray about, please let us know here.
- Nothing has changed! Apply here and we’ll be excited to see you here when Corona calms down.
Deposit for Enrollment
- Deposits can be made online at oc.edu/deposit.
- We're maintaining deposit discount--reduced by 60% for a deposit of $100--until the first day of classes, August 13th.
- We moved the deposit refund deadline to July 1 (normally May 1) to alleviate financial risk for your family.
- If you intend to enroll this fall, but COVID-19 has created a financial emergency for your family that prevents you from paying your deposit, please let us know your situation using this form. We will respond to emergencies on a case-by-case basis. We want to be sensitive to all our families’ needs now.
Submit Transcripts & Test Scores
- We are still coming to the office to receive your records! Have transcripts sent to:
Oklahoma Christian University
ATTN: Admissions Records
Oklahoma City, OK 73136
- You can also send your records by email to email@example.com.
- Or upload your records online at admissions.oc.edu/account. Log in to your account with your email and password. You will see what is missing under Application Checklist and can upload any of those items on this page.
- ACT scores (act.org) can be sent to us using school code 3415.
- SAT scores (collegeboard.com) can be sent to us using school code 6086.
- CLT scores (cltexam.com) can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded at admissions.oc.edu/account
- If school closure is preventing you from completing your admissions file, let us know at email@example.com. We want you here and we’ll work with you on timing for your documentation.