COVID-19 & Admissions
How do you explore Oklahoma Christian University when COVID-19 has you stuck close-to-home? And with your college questions growing in this unusual time, how do you get answers?
Short answer: no matter what happens, or from where we work, we’re here for you. We want you in the OC family and we want to help you experience your future college home.
During COVID-19, here’s how you:
Ask for Prayers
- Our Admissions Team is praying for you constantly! If you have a specific request we can pray about, please let us know here.
- Nothing has changed! Apply here and we’ll be excited to see you here when Corona calms down.
Deposit for Enrollment
- Deposits can be made online at oc.edu/deposit.
- We're maintaining deposit discount--reduced by 60% for a deposit of $100--until the first day of classes, August 13th.
- We are moving the deposit refund deadline to July 1 (normally May 1) to alleviate financial risk for your family.
- If you intend to enroll this fall, but COVID-19 has created a financial emergency for your family that prevents you from paying your deposit, please let us know your situation using this form. We will respond to emergencies on a case-by-case basis. We want to be sensitive to all our families’ needs now.
Submit Transcripts & Test Scores
- We are still coming to the office to receive your records! Have transcripts sent to:
Oklahoma Christian University
ATTN: Admissions Records
Oklahoma City, OK 73136
- You can also send your records by email to email@example.com.
- Or upload your records online at admissions.oc.edu/account. Log in to your account with your email and password. You will see what is missing under Application Checklist and can upload any of those items on this page.
- ACT scores (act.org) can be sent to us using school code 3415.
- SAT scores (collegeboard.com) can be sent to us using school code 6086.
- If school closure or a test cancelation is preventing you from completing your admissions file, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you here and we’ll work with you on timing for your documentation.