14:1 Student : Faculty Ratio
365 24/7/365 Campus Police on duty
68 Student Organizations
You are wanted at OC and great things are expected of you. Let’s explore, learn and grow together in Christian community.
Education at OC is personal. We believe in treating students within their own unique context from admission to graduation. Customize your experience with undergrad research, internships and mentoring.
Integris University: Work While Earning Your Degree
The Integris University powered by Oklahoma Christian University gives you a job and a degree!
I love that the small classes really allow me to get to know my peers and faculty. I don’t feel like a number, but an individual. It’s so nice to know that my faculty are not only here to educate me, but to be a friend and mentor me spiritually.Maggie Mitchell, Edmond Okla. / Mechanical Engineering
Apply to join one of OC’s premier Freshman Interest Groups to live and learn together in shared housing and class schedules.Learn more about FIGs
Our students are purpose-driven innovators preparing for a future we haven't yet discovered.
- Best Total Package University in Oklahoma (Zippia, 2019)
- #6 Small College in the nation for Computer Science (Best Value Schools, 2019)
- Top 50 nationally ranked Gaming & Animation program (Princeton Review)
We want to help you find your significance at OC! So, we are serious about keeping costs below the national average.
At OC, you are a part of a community of unique individuals who help each other thrive. Your lifelong best friends await!
- Half of our students join a Social Service Club
- 77% of students live on campus
- 54% of students are from out of state and 5% are international
- 2,000+ spiritual life events annually