13:1 Student : Faculty Ratio
365 24/7/365 Campus Police on duty
68 Student Organizations
You are wanted at OC and great things are expected of you. Let’s explore, learn and grow together in Christian community.
Education at OC is personal. We believe in treating students within their own unique context from admission to graduation. Customize your experience with undergrad research, internships and mentoring.
Work-based Learning Programs
OC's work-based programs give you a job and an education! Get on-the-job training while taking classes to earn a degree alongside a paycheck!
I love OC because it’s a place where community is emphasized, and I feel very welcomed and at home here. I really look up to the Bible department staff because they create a lot of different avenues for their students. They are just truly people of the Word and want to see their students excel.Jackie Kim | Frisco, TX / BIble
Our students are purpose-driven innovators preparing for a future we haven't yet discovered.
- Best Total Package University in Oklahoma (Zippia, 2019)
- #6 Small College in the nation for Computer Science (Best Value Schools, 2019)
- Top 50 nationally ranked Gaming & Animation program (Princeton Review)
We want to help you find your significance at OC! So, we are serious about keeping costs below the national average.
At OC, you are a part of a community of unique individuals who help each other thrive. Your lifelong best friends await!
- Half of our students join a Social Service Club
- 77% of students live on campus
- 54% of students are from out of state and 5% are international
- 2,000+ spiritual life events annually