- This meet is for independent athletes as well as club athletes. All students are eligible except for varsity track team members.
- All clubs should try to determine their entries before the meet.
- All entries will be taken when each event is called at the site of the event.
- There is no limit on the number of events one can enter.
- Only clubs can run relays!! One team per club.
- There will be 3 attempts in the shot put and the long jump. There will be 3 attempts at each height in the high jump.
- Use Â¼ inch spikes or less.
- Club scoring for the meet will be the same for individual events and relay events. 1st=6 points, 2nd=4 points, 3rd=3 points, 4th=2 points, 5th= 1 point.
- Event points are not added into all-sports totals.
M/W = Men's and Women's
M/W Shot Put
M/W Long Jump
M/W High Jump
Women's 60 Meter Low Hurdles
Men's 110 Meter Low Hurdles
M/W 100 Meters
M/W 800 Meters
M/W 200 Meters
M/W 1600 Meters
Rick Judd, Intramural Director
Oklahoma City, OK 73136