- A Ping-Pong server must stand behind. Not alongside the Ping-Pong table during the service.
- A Ping-Pong serve must have a trajectory that will take it off the opponent's end of the table. Serves with trajectory that will take them off the side of the table are not permitted.
- A Ping-Pong serve need not have a trajectory that will carry it off the opponent's end of the table after one bounce on the opponent's side.
- Example: a 'drop serve' is permitted.
- Except the championship game which is best 2 of 3 to 15 pts.
- alternate shot
Rick Judd, Intramural Director
Oklahoma City, OK 73136