NOTE: This job listing has closed. As of March 19, 2018, we are no longer seeking applicants.
Tenure-Track Faculty in Risk Management/Finance/Economics
Position: Oklahoma Christian University invites applications for a potential tenure-track assistant professor position in the Department of Finance.
Primary Qualifications: Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in Risk Management, Business Administration or related field and 3 years’ experience in Risk management, Insurance, Business Continuity and supervision. A Ph.D. from a regionally accredited institution in Risk Management, Business Administration or related field and 5 years’ experience in Risk Management, Insurance, Business Continuity and supervision. Demonstrated commitment to diversity and ability to communicate and positively engage students and colleagues across racial, gender and cultural barriers. Active membership in a congregation of the Church of Christ required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Standard University benefits package:
- Health insurance premium support
- Retirement plan: 403(b) matching contribution
- Tuition discount and other staff benefits
- Projected teaching responsibilities might include risk management; finance; and/or economics (will depend on candidate background)
- Provide academic advising for students in the Risk Management program
- Serve on university- and college-level faculty committees
- Further the mission of the College of Business Administration by providing a challenging curriculum in the risk management program; develop community among the students, faculty, staff, and industry members; and doing all things to the glory of God in His son, Jesus Christ
Timetable: Review of applications for this position will begin March 1, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled, subject to final institutional approval.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, OC application form, personal statement of faith, and a statement of research/teaching interest to Human Resources at email@example.com or P.O. Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The University complies with all laws regarding race, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, military service, and disability. As a religious educational institution the University is permitted by law to consider religious beliefs and practices in making employment decisions and the University does so to achieve its mission.
Oklahoma Christian University is looking for employees who are willing to express the “The Second Mile-Serving One Another” goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, to be actively involved in a local Church of Christ, and to support the Christian mission of the University.