Administrative Assistant to the Chief Operations Officer and Chief Admissions & Marketing Officer
Position: Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer and Chief Admissions & Marketing Officer, the individual selected will provide administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical savvy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (especially Word and Excel)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and ability to communicate and positively engage students and colleagues across racial, gender and cultural barriers
- Active membership in a congregation of the Church of Christ
- Provide general support to the Chief Operations Officer and Chief Admissions & Marketing Officer
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Assist with Board of Trustees meeting preparation
- Assist with special projects
- Maintain calendars to facilitate efficient work flow/office interaction/attention to university timelines
- Strong organizational and clerical skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well and build relationships with other offices throughout the university
- Must be trustworthy and able to appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information
- 40 hours per week – 12 months
- Occasional attendance at evening and weekend events is required
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and comparable higher education cohort benchmarks.
- Standard University benefits package:
- Health insurance premium support
- Retirement plan: 403(b) matching contribution
- Tuition discount and other staff benefits
Timetable: Application review begins August 24, 2018 and continues until position is filled. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, statement of faith, and OC application form to Human Resources at email@example.com or Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136.
Oklahoma Christian University is a private liberal arts university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The University complies with all laws regarding race, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, military service, and disability. As a religious educational institution the University is permitted by law to consider religious beliefs and practices in making employment decisions and the University does so to achieve its mission.
Oklahoma Christian University is looking for employees who are willing to express the “The Second Mile-Serving One Another” goal of the University, to demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ, to be actively involved in a local Church of Christ, and to support the Christian mission of the University.