New Student Room Reservation
We are excited to announce that starting with the Spring 2013 semester, students will be able to select their own room online during their assigned room selection time. Your room selection time will be assigned based on the time you make your reservation. Reserve early for the most options!
Here's how it works:
- Using the email and password you used when you applied for admission, login to your online application account and complete your housing reservation (which includes payment of your $125 deposit).
- If you can not remember the email or password you used when you applied to OC, you can reset it online or you may email your Admissions Counselor.
- Once you've logged in, click on the link that says "Apply for Housing" on the right side under the heading, "Important OC Links".
- From there, answer a few quick questions about yourself and your housing preferences, enter your payment information, and voilá, you've reserved your place in line to select your room.
- Watch your email for your assigned room selection time. It will be sent in December for the Spring semester and May for the Fall semester.
- At your assigned time, log in using the same instructions above and select your room!
- When you select your room, you also are able to select your roommate.