Welcome to OC Housing!!
To begin the housing process you must:
- Be ADMITTED to OC.
- Pay the $250 enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing application. Click here to access signmeup.com.
- Use the email address and password that you submitted to Admissions whe you first made application to OC. If you do not remember that information please contact their office at (405) 425.5050.
- Once logged in, click the link 'Apply for Housing', which is on the right side of the page under 'Important OC Links'.
- Answer the few quick questions about living preferences, and there you have it, you've completed the 1st step of the housing process.
Next steps (if applying for the fall semester):
- Watch your email mid May for information on the room selection process.
- Create roommate groups, if applicable (instructions will be included in the room selection process).
- Select your room mid June.
Next steps (if applying for the spring semester):
- Since there are minimal spots available at the end of the fall semester you will be assigned a room.
- If you have a special request (a specific residence hall or apartment, roommate or room occupancy) you can include that on your housing application.
**If at any point in this process you change your mind and want to cancel your housing application please contact the Office of Admissions at (405) 405.5050.