University House South provides residency to OC's Sophomore single women. This residence hall includes three different type of suites.
- Two bed / one bath shared/shared suite (occupied by 4 students).
- Two bed / one bath private/shared suite (occupied by 3 students).
- One bed/ one bath shared suite (occupied by 2 students).
These suites come fully furnished and include a mini-fridge and microwave in the shared living room area. This residence hall also includes a community washer and dryer facility on each floor as well as a work out facility on the first floor. For additional information regarding residence hall furnishings and other housing related questions, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Sophomore residence hall
- Suites with common living area and semi-private bath
- Shared lobby on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor
- Handicap-accessible room
- Shared and private rooms
- Seminar Room
- Top of the line fitness room
- Inside bike storage
- Meditation rooms
- Micro-fridge and ceiling fans in common living areas
- Kitchen with activity area
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) located in lobby
- Extra long mattresses
- Students may bunk beds, or may request a loft kit from their Resident Director. Loft kits will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
Students must coordinate all bed modifications with their Resident Director, and will use the required hardware for safety. Any change made to the beds will be completed by the students. Students will be responsible for putting beds back to their original position at check-out or will be charged a $25 fine. If a student is physically unable to modify their bed, arrangements must be made with their Resident Director.
Students agree to modify and use bunked or lofted beds responsibly as per the Bunking & Lofting Waiver on the Housing Agreement.
Laundry - Stairs - Fitness Center -