University House South provides residency to OC's Sophomore single women. This residence hall includes three different type of suites.
- Two bed / one bath shared/shared suite (occupied by 4 students).
- Two bed / one bath private/shared suite (occupied by 3 students).
- One bed/ one bath shared suite (occupied by 2 students).
These suites come fully furnished and include a mini-fridge and microwave in the shared living room area. This residence hall also includes a community washer and dryer facility on each floor as well as a work out facility on the first floor. For additional information regarding residence hall furnishings and other housing related questions, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Sophomore residence hall
- Suites with common living area and semi-private bath
- Extra-long mattresses
- Shared lobby on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor
- Handicap-accessible room
- Shared and private rooms
- Seminar Room
- Top of the line fitness room
- Inside bike storage
- Meditation rooms
- Micro-fridge and ceiling fans in common living areas
- Kitchen with activity area
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) located in lobby
Laundry - Stairs - Fitness Center -