Student positions are available to work within campus housing areas during the summer months of May through August.
Under direction, you will assist in making general repairs, perform facility assessments and cleaning inspections, help with improvement projects, and working with the common goal to enhance a student's living and learning community. Deep clean and make "move-in" ready apartments and rooms, as needed.
In addition, attend and participate in staff meetings, and work within the Office of Residence Life filing, answering phones, and being a welcoming face to guests, students, and members of the OC community.
- Ability to perform physical labor and activities (lifting at least 25 lbs., being mobile)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Must be enrolled in fall semester classes at OC
- Must be in good standings with all university offices
- On-campus housing is available in the apartments, but must comply with Financial Services on the Summer Housing Policy
- Part time, up to 30 hours with some flexibility
- Occasional attendance at evening and weekend events is required
To apply, complete the online application at the link below.