Maintenance and Campus Police


The OC Apartments have a full time maintenance team here to help and serve the students.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where can I find light bulbs?

Phase 3-5: Nowlin Center Receptionist

Phase 6: Community Center

What if I get locked out of my room?

Go to the Nowlin Center Receptionist and they will be able to give you a key or a code ($.50 charge). If the Nowlin Center is closed, call your Resident Director for assistance. 

How to submit a work order:

Call the help desk at 5555 from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday-Friday

Email Helpdesk at

After hours emergencies (Fire, flood, or no heating or air) call Campus Police at (405) 425-5500

Campus Police

Campus Police can be reached by phone at (405) 425-5500