Net Price Calculator
Oklahoma Christian University's Net Price Calculator will estimate how much one year of college will cost you after scholarships and grants (this is the "net price"), then help you figure out how much extra money you should be able to get from loans and work study.
- The cost for tuition, room, and meal plan at Oklahoma Christian is $24,975. Factoring in $4,870 for personal expenses, books and travel costs (which aren’t paid directly to OC), your total cost is approximately $29,825.
- 98.9% of first-time, full-time students at OC received some kind of scholarship or grant last year.
- The average net price in 2013-204 for first-time students, before loans and work study was $13,395.
average net price = (total charges - total aid given) / number of first time students
Getting an education at OC is an investment in your future. We’ll work with you in your unique financial situation to help make college more affordable for you and your family.
- Oklahoma Christian University awards financial aid based on students' merit and financial need. The results are estimates and not guarantees of the actual amounts you will receive. To receive an official financial aid award letter, please follow the steps listed at www.oc.edu/financialprocess.
- The OC Financial Aid Estimator reflects the financial aid policies for students beginning in the fall of 2014. It is not intended for use by readmitted, continuing, or part-time students. Some financial aid policies may change for students entering in subsequent years.