As he prepares to gradually retire from Oklahoma Christian after 63 years, Dr. Stafford North offers one more tagline to guide our days: With a reminder that Jesus said it first, Dr. North told 265 OC graduates to “Let Your Light Shine” during his April commencement speech.
Friends, family, colleagues, and current and former students packed Adams Recital Hall to celebrate Harold Fletcher's service to Oklahoma Christian.
OC alumna Susan Nelson works as McDonald’s senior director of communication and field activation in the United States.
Three OC alumni propelled a successful company to new heights.
Marc Compton quickly climbed the ladder of success in the business world and is now a managing director and market executive for U.S. Trust and Bank of America.
The award-winning independent superhero film “The Posthuman Project,” directed by alumnus Kyle Roberts (07), continues to rack up the accomplishments and accolades.
Recent Oklahoma Christian graduates are living out their passion and setting out to work in a troubled community through a project called The GYM.
Graduates of the OC Honors Program Class of 2015 look forward to academic and professional success.
OC alumnus David North brings four decades of experience and expertise to his new roles as OC’s director of computer science advancement and associate professor of computer science.
OC Professor Amanda Nichols was one of just 25 scholars from around the world chosen for two summers of study in the Scholars and Christianity in Oxford (SCIO) program at the University of Oxford.
The first year of the Thrive campaign is nothing short of phenomenal, with 5,883 people committing more than $13.6 million to Oklahoma Christian.
Through the Homeward campaign, 2,040 graduates gave back to Oklahoma Christian this academic year, giving the university a 17.4 percent participation rate.
It wasn’t long after Neil Armstrong made history as the first man to walk on the moon and the Woodstock Festival became a seminal musical event that Randy Heath (69) became a coach at Oklahoma Christian.
Professor of New Testament Dr. Loren Gieger retired this spring after 31 years of service in OC’s College of Biblical Studies.
Language and Literature professor Joe McCormack (59) retired at the end of the fall semester.
Bob Rowley, who worked at our alma mater since his graduation from Oklahoma Christian in 1970, retired in December.
- OC Picks Rix as Biblical Studies Dean
- OC Welcomes Jennifer Gray as Associate Dean
- OC Wins State, Regional Ethics Championships
- OC Communication Students Win National, State Awards
- OC Announces Dual Degree Program With Japan University
- OC Again Listed Among Top Game Design Schools
- OC Alum Chosen to Lead Alberta Bible College
- Oklahoma Christian Students Revive Debate Team
- Prof Celebrates 20 Years of AMA Perfect Attendance
- OC Wins Gold at Oklahoma City ADDY's
- Christian Chronicle Named Top International Newspaper
- Hofmeister Picks Miller for State Leadership Role
- OC Honors Alumni for Outstanding Achievements
- OC Hosts Student Success Expert
- OC Dedicates Kyle Seitsinger Newsroom
- Track Team Earns Pair of Top-10 National Finishes
- Golf Team Wins Regional, Takes 2nd at NCAAs
- Arrese Places 2nd as Lady Eagles Finish 3rd at NCAAs
- Lady Eagles Win Regional Title; Finish as NCAA Runnerup
- Weather Postpones Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner
- Eagles 3-Peat at Nationals, Place Third at World Series
- Ostlund Sisters Lead Lady Eagles to 8th at Nationals
- Men's Cross Country Places 2nd at National Meet
- Men's Soccer Collects Postseason Honors
- Stanford Honored as First-Team All-American
- Women's Soccer Earns Team Academic Award
- Women's XC Posts Best-Ever National Finish
- Moon's Honors Highlight Men's Hoops Campaign